Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you. I'm thinking about you like Jordan thinks about basketball. Like Miami thinks about championships. Like Cleveland thinks about betrayal. I'm thinking about you like songs think about lyrics. Like rappers think about money. Like friends think about friends. I'm thinking about you like the sun thinks about the moon and the moon thinks about the stars. Like ski's think about snow. Like blacks' think about whites'. I'm thinking about you like a brain thinks about memories. Like my thoughts think about thinking. Like my words think about speaking. I think about you so much my thoughts forget thinking and my brain forgets...everything else. I'm thinking about you...all the time.

3 comments:

  1. 'i'm thinking about you like miami thinks bout championships. like cleveland thinks about betrayal.' ha that's tight

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice..I like the way you wrapped it up!

    ReplyDelete