Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bad Poetry "Standing Strong"

There is no way I'm falling down
No way that I'm being pushed around
I guess that's what I get for not being brown
I will always fight you
no mater what
ya
you never see me getting struck
because I stand strong, I'm never falling down
there's nothing you can do to take me down
because I run this town
ya ya like Jay-z

Next time I'm seen
I'll be fresh and clean
Ya I'm pretty mean

There is no way I'm falling down
no way I'm being pushed around
ya ya I never do son
Remember back to 1970
Me and Big were friends
I grew up on the same turf ya ya
That's why I'm where I'm at now

That's why I'm never being stopped
Big is the only one who got popped
If you ever have a question on who is the boss
I can tell you that it's not Rick Ross
but take one look at me
and you will see
that I'm a mother sucka P.I.M.P!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The first verse was actually not terrible. Then it got worse. Good job at making a terrible poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'm a mother sucka P.I.M.P!!!!


    i love that it sucks good job!

    ReplyDelete